Here are some nice Christmas cracker treats for your dog to put under the Xmas tree this Christmas. Easy to make and my dogs absolutely love them. As a matter of fact, they are not happy with me putting it under the tree and them having to wait for it!
What you will need:
- Some empty toilet roll tubes
- Round dog biscuits – I use the Ken-L ones
- Some dry dog pellets – get ones that you don’t normally give to your dogs on a daily basis so that it is a treat because its new
- Some dog treats – I used the rawhide ones that come in sticks – just break it into smaller bits
- wrapping paper – I just used brown bags that I previously bought bread or rolls in
- String to tie around it once it has been wrapped
Put it under the Christmas tree for you dog to enjoy on Christmas day. I would advise you put it high enough to be out of reach of your dog for the time being! He he he.
I hope you have as much fun making these treats for you dogs as I did!